Burn

Spring Break is next week. Can you believe it? Me neither. Next thing you know tomorrow I'll be graduating.

I'm usually in my 3D Design class right now, but instead I'm at the SUB (student union building) writing to you. Class was canceled. I skipped said class last Friday, so I hung around the sculpture room anyway and caught up. My professor is going to think I'm awesome. I burned my finger though. We're starting a new project that involves torches and metal rods, and I kept picking up my metal rods where I had just torched it. My left pointer finger is really mad at me right now. It kind of hurts to type. But I type on because that is how much I love you guys. I'm actually starting to like this class as well. It used to just be a hastle, but I like working with my hands,I'm finding. Even when I torch them.

I'll go read about feminism now.

 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for loving us enough to type in pain.

Oh, and I'm sorry about the pain.

Wil Carmack said...

vote!