A Diversion

I'm at Common Grounds.  It's really loud and hoppin here.  And Robin Hood is playing on mute in the next room.  I'm kind of studying for my Mythology test on Thursday.  Thursday is so far away.  Here's a picture of me taken right before I wrote this sentence, making a Jim face.

That's how much studying I'm getting done; I'm taking pictures of myself on my Photo Booth.    I'm really ok with it though. I'm not too concerned about the test, whether I should be or not. I'm usually not that concerned about tests, and that has worked so far. I think what messes people up is when they get too stressed about things and psych themselves out. Also, not studying would mess people up.  


Photo Booth is a handy tool.  If ever I am studying somewhere, and see someone attractive of the opposite gender and want a quick mirror check, I just take a peak at Photo Booth.  I don't do it a lot, don't worry, I'm not that obsessed with myself.

My bike is fixed finally! I don't know if you knew it was broken. Miles sat in my backyard all last semester and half of this semester and so he was all rusty and icky.  I took him to the bike doctor (aka Waco's Bicycle's Outback) and now he's ready for the road.  The weather was ready for him too--today was beautiful.  I enjoy Miles.  I've missed him.

The battery of my laptop is slowly draining away so I'll get back to studying.

 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the 'Jim-face'. -- I recognized it. I think.
(The Office, right?)

Help me think of a name for my beloved Honda CRV.

caroline said...

i love Jim!

also, I can't believe how many people picked hermit on your poll! I could never be a hermit!
Too lonely!