Disappointment

I have a headache. I've had it since I woke up this morning. My first thought today was "Ouch, my head hurts." That does not bode well for the rest of my day.

Last night, Baylor played A&M in Men's Basketball here in Waco. It was quite the event. Everybody went. I thought about going, but the only reason I considered going was because everyone else was, so for that reason, I refused to go. So Linh and I decided to be countercultural and went to see a movie instead, "The Other Boleyn Girl." The movie did not impress me, but apparently the game wasn't very impressive either. We lost. So last night all Baylor students were disappointed. Linh and I because of the movie, and the rest of us on the outcome of the game.

I just remembered Lost is tonight. My day is looking up.

I had two tests yesterday. One was Political Science which was fine, and the other was Backpacking which took ten minutes. Now I'm just biding time until Spring Break. Well I do have a midterm paper for my Yoga class. It's supposed to be 232 words, which is about a paragraph, basically. I asked why 232 words, and not 230 or 250 or some pretty round number, and he said there was a reason, but he wouldn't tell us. I bet there is no reason.

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

232 words?!
I would insist that your professor count them. 'Course I get if you email it in - the computer would?

Do you have some Tylenol or Advil?