Old Friends

I caught up with some old friends tonight.  My old gang from Sunnydale--Buffy, Xander, Willow, Dawn, the usual.  They're doing well, still saving the world.  Buffy still impresses me--how she can do all those high kicks and acrobatics in tight leather pants.  Remember when I was Buffy?



The was me right before I threw my stake straight into a vamp's heart.  Good times.

Don't judge me.

I'm home for Easter.  I took a bath tonight too; I haven't done that in a while. It was nice.  The key ingredient to a bath is water.  Without it, you would just be lying naked in a large porcelein bowl.  That's awkward.  I had a similar thought when I was on a boat last week.  Not about being naked, but how the key ingredient to boating is water.  Without it,  we would have been flying.  I used to think that when I was little, while I was swimming in my pool.  I'd imagine all the water underneath me was air and I was flying.

I think that's my cue to go to bed.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Watching Buffy sounds wonderful. I might do that soon. I only have one season, though. The fifth one. I need to buy some more!

Nancy said...

I started reading this . . . and thought, I don't remember hearing the door bell ring last night.
Ah--- then I read on - and got it.

Love the picture!!!