Here I Am Again

I'm back in my bedroom in Waco, about to go to church. It has been a really good week. I'm rather sunburned at the moment, but it is worth it. It feels like more than a week has gone by since I was last in class, it feels like it has been a month. I've done so much. I helped my mom with the shower, I went to Oklahoma, I played guitar in public for the first time, I went to the beach, Rob and Caroline are now engaged, and now here I am, back at one of my homes. Good times. And I'm so excited to have Caroline as part of my family. I wish I could have been there. And next weekend I'll be home again and so can see the ring and hear the story. And, you know, celebrate Jesus' love for all of humanity.

And that is Rachael, Linh, and myself in front of the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi.

 

2 comments:

caroline said...

I am so excited to be a part of your family!! I wish you had been there too, you could have seen me bawl like a baby ;)

Nancy said...

Oh my, I love the picture. I looks like you are surfing, Linh is getting ready to go under the water, and Rachael is well, laughing at you.