Easter

So I'm back on Facebook and I'm back on meat.  I'm a little more normal.  I had Babe's chicken tonight at Echo and it was sooo good.  Mm mm.  As was the creamed corn.  I still want to eat less meat though, than I did before.  I can think of more reasons to not eat meat than to eat it and  I would rather err on the side of not eating meat than eating meat.  If nothing else, I tend to eat healthier in general when I'm not eating meat.  So why not become a full-fledged vegetarian?  Perhaps I will someday.  I just don't really feel like it right now.  Truth be told I just don't want to be accused of copying my vegetarian  roommates, Tins and Rach.   It's a lame reason, but whatever.


And it's Easter today.  I hope you had a happy one.  Mine mainly consisted of eating and sitting around, which is happy.  I'm doing the later right now, with my friends from Sunnydale.  We've spent a lot of time together this weekend.  Don't worry, I have actual friends that I spent time with too.   Chances are if you're reading this you're, one of them. 

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow. You have 8 votes on your poll.
Do you feel badly that 'Italian' hasn't gotten a vote?
I kind of do.