Achoo

I'm feeling a bit under the weather. This is unfortunate because I'm supposed to go camping tonight with my Backpacking class. I honestly don't see that happening. It was hard enough sleeping last night in my bed, I can't imagine sleeping in a tent like this. Ug. Bleh. Achoo. So right now I'm drinking hot tea and watching Chicago. (Pop Six Squish Uh-uh Cicero Lipschitz . . . that's the song on right now)

Dang. Being sick is annoying. I want to just go to sleep and wake up when I'm better.

I want to do this or this maybe.

edit:
fyi: the words "this" and "this" are links.

 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

"You want to do this or this maybe." Is there something about that statement that I'm missing? Or is it self-explanatory - and I just don't get it?

I hope you're feeling all better tomorrow morning!!

Wil Carmack said...

yeah. i don't get it...

Nancy said...

Oh!!!!
thanks.

Nancy said...

I went to those sites ---- very interesting!! very exciting!! the future is yours!!