Back

I had a dream last night that I was back in Florence. It was a very real dream. I remember looking out the window of our apartment (in the dream) and thinking,
"Ok Laura, you're only here a few days. You better make the most of it."
But then I thought, "But I'm not in Florence. I"m home. This isn't real."
But then I thought, "Yes you are! Look around you!"
And I went back and for like that for a little while. It was weird, like I knew I was dreaming, but didn't. The strangest part was this morning, I put on a skirt I haven't worn that much since I've been home, and when reached in the pocket I found a five euro bill. Five euro! I wish I could walk down the street with that and get a pastry and cappuccino like I would every morning in Florence.

But isn't that weird?

 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm glad you're back from Florence.
And that WAS weird about that five euro bill being in your pocket after your dream.

Wil Carmack said...

I got an iphone!!! I'm using it now!!! ...wierd dream/real life corrilation

AL PAL said...

thats crazy! you konw what is also weird? getting a call from your phone from someone that works at common grounds! lol and i answered the phone all silly, i'm embarassed :(

Elizabeth H. said...

That is weird! It reminds me of a book I'm reading called Red by Ted Dekker... its the second book in a trilogy and its all about this guy going between his dreams to save the world in each of his dreams... but things happen to him, like he'll get cut in one world, then wake up in another world and there is blood on his arm, but he wasn't cut in THAT world. Its mind-boggling... and sooo good.

The fact that you had a euro in your pocket reminded me of that. :)