For future reference

I don't know where these last few days have gone. I guess that's what taking 18 hours will do to you--it takes away your time. It's actually starting to feel a little more like 18 hours. I'm still on top of things, but there are more things to be on top of now.

This is what happens when one leaves a tea kettle on the stove for an indeterminate amount of time

For future reference.

And this is what happens when our apartment is visited by a sugar glider named Peetree

Don't I have cute friends?

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

A sugar glider!! Don't you just love that name? And he's named Peetree! Don't you just love that name?

I'm glad the whole building didn't burn down.
!!!

Molly said...

that reminds me of when julia burnt the easy mac. i want to add you as one of my favorite blogs but i don't know how!!!

Unknown said...

AHHH a burnt tea kettle!! did it have a burning smell?