Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

One Tree Hill has gotten crazy. I'll catch an episode on the Soap channel every now and then. In the one I'm watching right now there is a guy trying to kill Brooke and Peyton--it's like a slasher movie. They escaped the murderer just in time to go to prom. The last episode I watched had Lucas being visited by his dead uncle who showed him what his life would be like if he was more selfish. What happened to the simpler days when you just had two half brothers battling on the basketball court, one of whom married the other's best friend when they were sixteen? Those days were much less complicated. High school is hard.

So now I've applied to the Shelburn Museum in Vermont, the Kimball in Fort Worth, and then next on my list is The Fort Worth Modern. I'm pulling for the Modern, but the Kimbell would be cool too. Vermont is far away and scarey, but maybe that's why I should do that one. We'll see what happens.

Oh snap! Lucas just found out who killed his uncle! And Brooke and Peyton are at Prom and all bloody. Gross. Just in time for Brooke to be crowned prom queen!

 

4 comments:

caroline said...

HAHA this post made me laugh a lot! seriously though. I used to love one tree hill! But that last season was ridiculous!! and there is another one.. I cant even imagine what they're gunna do to it next..
and thanks for the comment on my photo blog! I will totally do your pics when you get engaged! :)

Nancy said...

Cute post.
Where was that picture taken - that you put under "About me"?

Anonymous said...

way to ruin the ending. jerkus

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about that yesterday (the one tree hill thing). We used to watch it together, no? And it was much simpler, indeed. I understand that shows have to get new stories and stuff, but that one is just ridiculous now.