Found

Today has been full of people and catching up with them. As soon as I got out of class I had lunch with my cousin Rob, then a couple hours later I had coffee with my long lost friends Sandy and Jiye, during which I ran into my long lost roommate Molly. They're not lost anymore, I found them. I chatted with them for a couple hours, and then met up with a couple other long lost friends for dinner at Food For Thought. I found so many people today! And now my throat is kind of dry from all the talking. Phew. It's been fun though. I definitely have become quite the extrovert since high school. I just got back from dinner and am already getting bored and wanting to hang out with more people. What is going on with me?! It's probably living with six girls last year and then nine last semester--I've just gotten used to constantly having people around me. Now there are five of us, which feels like nothing.

And I'm taking eighteen hours, which you'd think would keep me rather busy, but really, I'm having a lack of things to do. I feel like I must be doing something wrong, because right now I have no homework. I could read a little Ovid for my Classical Mythology class on Tuesday, but I have all the time in the world to do that. Oh well. Life is hard like that sometimes. I'm sure I'm jinxing myself and will have five papers to write next week. Bring it on, universe.

 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It sounds like you had a great day. I'm so glad.
You deserve it!

AL PAL said...

what makes you think lulu meant you?? :)