Baby

There's a cute little baby in the house now, my first-cousin-once-removed Caroline (not to be confused with "Sweet Caroline" under my "friends" list. "Sweet Caroline" is a bit older). She's not so much a little baby anymore actually; she just celebrated her first birthday. She's up and walking all over the place now (you can see her mommy's blog by clicking on "The Huffmans" link). And today is my mommy's birthday! Happy Birthday mi madre! Buon compleanno!

This time next week I will be in class. I was excited about that until I looked at my schedule yesterday. That made me not so excited about it. I'm taking eighteen hours. We'll see how that goes.

 

2 comments:

caroline said...

wow she can walk!? last time I saw her she was still tiny I think!

Nancy said...

Yeah. SWEET BABY!

Can you sing "Happy Birthday to You" in Italian? I bet you can.