Deactivated

Big news: I've deactivated my Facebook account. I know, quite counter-cultural of me. I haven't gone of the deep end, I just didn't want to spend countless amounts of time learning about people I don't even know. And people I do know. And having people I don't know be able to learn about me. Now I'm much more mysterious. Except I have a blog.

Molly and a bunch of other people who will soon be gone are here for the weekend. It's nice how you can just pick up with people where you've left off. That you don't have to fill them in on every detail of your life in order to feel close to them again. You know? You know.

 

4 comments:

Wil Carmack said...

wowwy. maybe ill get rid of mine too. join the revalution! (of one)

Nancy said...

Wow.
I bet you reactivate within the week.
???

Anonymous said...

Suhweett! I did it all last semester, and since I've done it, it has been glorious. I reactivated it, but I don't get on it often. There will be spurts where I'll be on it for awhile, but for the most part, it's been good. Life is simpler without facebook. I hope you enjoy it.

Molly said...

yesssss i like how i am tagged!