In it.

Tis now the morning of my second day of classes. The nice thing about having an 8 o'clock yesterday is that now my 9:30 on Tuesdays/Thursdays seems so late. I'm already ready already, when yesterday I was scrambling to be ready.

Yesterday was a good day, though I had my doubts at the beginning. It just felt so strange to be back on campus. I had been looking forward to it, but everything was just the same. There are a couple new statues, and a lot more Sperry's, but everything else is the same. The people look the same and they all speak English. What barbarians. (On the topic of Sperry's Top Siders--it's interesting what becomes in fashion. Sperry's are boating shoes.) But it turned out well. I'm interested in most of my classes. They are . . .

3D Design
Political Science
Backpacking
Classical Mythology
Astronomy
Rest and Relaxation
Women in American Society

I know, no Art History classes. That hurts my heart a little. Melissa, my Art History roommate, is taking an Art History class, and I will probably be jealous of her all semester. Oh well. But something crazy is that I have classes with three of my four roommates. That never happens! Design with Mel, Poli Sci with Rach, and Astronomy and its lab with Tins. That makes going to class a little happier. And with my backpacking class, we get to go on a backpacking trip later on in the semester. That's pretty sweet. And I was the only girl in the class who has had backpacking experience. Yes, I am that cool.

Geez, it's still not even nine. What am I going to do with my life?!

 

2 comments:

caroline said...

all I have to say is WHAT is a rest and relaxation class and HOW did I never get to take that one?!?
Also, I'm glad to know I am not the only crazy person to take 8 classes in 1 semester

Nancy said...

Caroline, the Rest and Relaxation course is designed to teach the Baylor students how to rest and relax.

I know. I thought I knew how, too.