Hmph

(Since I've given up Facebook, you can be expecting a lot more posts from me. More free time and all.)

I just got great news! My two hour 8 o'clock tomorrow morning is canceled. Woohoo! I feel like I've gotten a new lease on life. And the interview for Buffalo Wild Wings went well today, and I got the job, but I don't think I want it anymore. I think I want to use my free time instead to volunteer at the World Hunger Farm. That feels more right to me. The extra cash would have been nice, but I would have had to take out my nose ring and close at 2 am (when I have 8 am classes the next morning) and I just don't think it's worth it. Hmph.

I had been debating the decision in my mind--whether or not I wanted to take the job--and then just now (I'm at Common Grounds) a guy complimented me on my nose ring (and my hair cut and my shoes) and I took that as I sign I should keep my nose ring in and not work there. Hmph.

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on getting the job! but i definitely would not work there for the closing at 2am part. And i like your nose ring as well. Good decision making skills!

caroline said...

haha thats quite a sign.. maybe you should've given him your number as well... just kidding. but seriously, the world hunger farm? That sounds interesting!

Nancy said...

Closing at 2 am? Now I'm glad for the nose ring!

AL PAL said...

i agree with your mom! even though your a hoodlum for it :P

Anonymous said...

indeed, it does sound like this boy was hitting on you.