Growl

I have a headache. Grrrr. And I don't have Advil because the only time I think of buying some sort of painkiller is when I am in pain, like now, but when I am in pain, like now, I don't feel like going out and buying medicine. So I'll complain and growl instead. Grrrr.


On Fridays I get out of class at 11. Holla. It's awesome. And today, at 12:30, I'm going to the World Hunger Farm. I've mentioned before wanting to volunteer there this semester instead of getting a job, and so today I will embark on that endeavor. They eat lunch there at 12:30 all together, so today I was invited to come and partake and meet everyone. I'm kind of nervous. I've never gone there by myself. So I'm just going to walk up and be like, "Hey guys, you said I could eat lunch with you . . .?" Apparently they are all really nice and welcoming people. I don't see how you can't be, working at a place called "World Hunger Farm." I'll let you know how it goes.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know. He's fabulous. And his guitar is really old and worn (hence the big hole in the middle...in addition to the hole that's supposed to be there) but he doesn't want to use another one. So he doesn't.

My guitar playing is coming along...slowly. It's hard to find time. But I am getting better at switching chords quickly and getting into a strumming pattern. Thanks for asking!

I'm sorry your head hurts. Hopefully, by the time you read this, it won't hurt anymore.

Nancy said...

I should have mailed some Advil with the contacts. Next time I'll check your blog before I mail anything. Yes.

'Looking forward to hearing about your World Hunger Farm experience.