Tristan Prettyman

A couple of weekends ago I went to Austin to see this girl in concert. Since then, she has taken over my apartment. At any given moment one of use--me or my roommates--is listening to her. I keep waiting to get tired of her but it still hasn't happened. Here's the video to one of her new songs, Madly


And then here's a picture of Linh and Tins being excited to see her whilst in line, and then a picture of her performing at Stubb's.



I have a girl crush.

Oh, and on an unrelated note, my planner has a new inspirational quote every week. This week's:

"You've got to take initiative and play your game. In a decisive set, confidence is the difference" --Chris Evertz

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I bet you can sing as well as Tristan (I haven't listened to her yet - I just know.)

That's a good quote - but I think her name is Chris - not Christ!!!! (Well, unless she has too much confidence - ha ha.)