Before

Baa. Today I go there. Really? Today? Within the hour I will be there. That's cool. I'm cool. I'm all packed, and I'm cool.

Daytrotter is a cool website. So cool that they have become "of interest" to you (on the right). Che-che-che-check out, wha-wha-wha-what's it all about.

I've noticed that being nervous is kind of like a drug. My perception is a bit distorted and I'm saying weird things. I felt like this times ten before I played at Common Grounds, and before that before I played at Buon Giorno. And people keep trying to talk to me and that is just not a good idea. I hold not responsibility for what I may say. And I still have 30 minutes to stew in this!

I am an all powerful Amazon warrior
not just some sniveling girl
so no matter what I think I need
I can't possibly
have a need
in this world


Thank you Ani Difranco. Me neither.

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I can't tell you how glad I was (am) that you just called. I've been thinking about you all day . . . and praying for you . . . and loving you.

You are one amazing person. . . and I got (get) to be your mamma. Wow.