Dig it?

I have a wonderful sunburn now. It is especially brilliant on a strip of skin on my back right above where my pants ended. My tank top didn't always cover that little area whilst I was bent over, working in the garden this afternoon . It was probably the hardest work I've done since I've been here. Four and a half hours of rolling around in the mud, basically. I still dig it though.

Haha. Dig. I'm punny.

And apparently the majority of my audience would like to be my pillow. That is very sweet of you three people. I'm not saying that it tied with being a garden gnome, because at least two of the three garden gnome votes were me from a different computer. Possibly all three, I don't remember.

You dig?

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I voted for paintbrush .

And THANK YOU for your comment on my joke blog . . . even if it was 'gross'. I just don't get enough comments on that blog so I will take any kind of comment I can get.