It's May.

So yes, I'm living and working at the World Hunger Farm this summer. I can't decide whether to be scared or excited. Part of me doesn't want to, but I know myself well enough to know that is just the scared part of me. It's the same part of me that last spring, didn't want to go to Italy. I ignored her then and I'm going to ignore her now.

Now it's just up to me to decide when I want to start. I want to spend some time at home, so I'm thinking around the 1st. My stomach has a lot of butterflies in it right now.

In other news, the last day o' classes is this upcoming Monday. Holla. And my last final is on the 12th, which seems rather late to me.

And on a final note, you can get the new Death Cab EP for free here (that's a link by the way).

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

The 1st sounds great to me.

And feel the fear. . . but don't give in. Like you didn't give in on Italy.
So many folks feel the fear and let it rule in their lives. Sometimes we all do.

I'm so proud of you, Laura-Laura.