:)

This is a strange and wonderful feeling. The only class left that I have responsibility to is Astronomy, and that final is Monday afternoon. That's an eternity away! Today I sold back some books, and so I have cash, an empty schedule, and many adventures to be had.

Speaking of adventures--have I told you that's what I want to do after I graduate next year? Ultimately, I want to go to grad school, but before then, I want to have an adventure or two. I could go plant trees in Canada or maintain trails in a national park or pick kiwis in New Zealand. I'm only young once, and with no family of my own nor career to hold me down. I could just go. Go go go go.

I feel like this semester I've over-used the word "adventure". Is that possible?

And let's just say I'm super excited for this semester to be over. It has given everyone a beating, and I'm not just talkin' academics. I've gotten closer to many of my friends, though, because of it.

 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Adventure! Sounds exciting.

(I may not put up cartoons because of the legality. I had put up some and then realized that I may should have paid for them. Hmm.)

Elizabeth H. said...

Good luck on your last test today!!