Summer?

It's such a beautiful day and I have such a lot to do, but here I am writing in my blog. I'm at Common Grounds--I know, very unlike me (sarcasm). I rode my bike here since it is such a pretty day, it was a little hard though because my backpack was so heavy (thanks to the weight of this laptop I am typing on). Today, I can taste summer, so I having a hard time becoming motivated to work on school. I do other things instead like work out or ride my bike to Common Grounds or write in my blog. Stuff like that. I can also taste summer in my Arnold Palmer, which is a drink here--a combination of iced tea and lemonade. Oh, also, I watched Scream 1 and 2 last night. I usually watch the Screams at some point every summer (I have the box set) ergo I am in summer mode.

Now I'll take a creepy picture of myself. You can see what my new haircut looks like unstyled. (I'm not obsessed with myself, I promise.) I had to not look like I was posing for a picture because I am in a public place. It would be cool if I could take a picture with my laptop pointing out, so then I could take creepy pictures of other people. Steve Jobs should work on that.
I'll have to give him a call. Ol' Stevie.

I harvested yesterday at the World Hunger Farm. The spinach was out of control!! Some of the leaves were bigger than my hand. It's yummy spinach too, my roommates and I bought some of it over a month ago and are still eating on it. Yum

 

1 comments:

Jane said...

I like your hair!
And that picture shows off your pretty blue eyes!

I'm still mm jw on my other account, by the way.