Outside

I have lots of dirt under my fingernails.  Yesterday I harvested at the Farm and today I planted flowers at an elementary school with UBC. It was fun.  It made me want a yard to plant flowers in.  If you have a yard,  you should take advantage of this nice weather and go plant some flowers soon.


I talked to the people at the Farm yesterday about this summer and was informed that they will be accepting one female spot for this summer.  There's hope!  There's also about five other girls applying though.  So there is only a little hope.  I think I should know by next Wednesday.   I sent in my application earlier today.  

And I did end up going hiking Thursday at Cameron Park with Melissa and Claire.  It was fun; we brought lunch.

So it seems I've been spending a lot of time outside lately.  I like that.

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I liked your comment on my Grace Notes blog. That was too funny.

I'm praying for your summer experience. I have a feeling it will be great whatever it is.