Done

So I went camping last night with strangers (see last post). It was enjoyable--nothing too exciting. It was rather chill and now I want to go backpacking for reals. We hiked for about two hours yesterday, set up camp, had dinner, chatted around a flashlight (fires were not welcome). went to sleep, woke up (obviously, I mean, here I am), hiked for about thirty minutes, and then we were out. I was not even gone twenty-four hours. I want to go backpacking for a week. As part of our final for our class, we have to plan a backpacking trip to a United States national park. Maybe I'll actually take mine. Wanna come?

Now I'm at Common Grounds at on awkward table that I never sit at. It's rather crowded here; I guess people are getting all their work done before a new week starts. I didn't actually buy a drink, so maybe I should feel bad about taking up a table. I don't really.

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i'll come! do you have all these backpacking/camping skills since taking this class?

Unknown said...

i'll come! do you have all these backpacking/camping skills since taking this class?

Nancy said...

I bet that flashlight didn't put out a bunch of heat like a campfire would have.

AL PAL said...

i took the quiz and i can beat up 17...one more than you, i WIN! now i wonder who would win if we fought each OTHER !