I've really gotten to know this group of girls this week and really like them, and it's weird to think that they're going to leave soon and there will be a fresh new batch next week. And then the next week and the next.

I found myself getting a little bit homesick today. I just craved a person that really knew me, and that I didn't just meet a few weeks ago. But on that note, it's been really cool getting to meet people here. I've really grown a lot since high school, I think, in that I've been forced to get out of my shell and meet people and such. Like first at Baylor and now here. I still have my bouts of shyness now and then, and that's ok, though kind of annoying.

So, apparently Batwoman is a lesbian.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WEIRD I'm watching Batman Begins right now. WEIRD.

Bailey Jo

Anonymous said...

I take that offensively!

-Batwoman (aka Nate)