french toast

I had the privlege of eating French toast this morning without the aid of my hands. And then I ate my cereal with my fingers. It was grrreat.

I don't really have much else to say. Except I'm coming home tomorrow, just for the night. You know, Father's Day and such. I'm looking forward to it. But when I get there, I'll probably be looking forward to coming back, because even on my Selah days (which are my off days) and I get antsy to be back with my girls again. But I'm looking forward to my bed and bathroom. And wearing something other than shorts and tshirts. And seeing my family. Good stuff.

I'm in the correct time zone now. Yay! Thanks John.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

french toast -- with a little powdered sugar - and lots of syrup. yum yum. ---- but give me a fork, please.

P. S. it was GREAT seeing you!!!!!!!

mm

Anonymous said...

i heard that you were home.....but i also heard that you wanted to just stay home and relax and be home with family and such while you had the chance. that's understandable. plus it worked out well because i was busy with jess's wedding and wouldn't have had time to do much else.

but i want you back! i have LOTS to tell you!

bjs

Anonymous said...

Hmm.

All week I've had a hankering for french toast.

mm