a new week

A fresh batch of campers arrived yesterday. They are all a year younger than last week's campers (they are Sky 3, not Sky 4, if that means anything to you). I like them all so far. I encountered one attitude problem today, but nothing major.

I just got done doing the Zip Lines. I love doing activities like that, ones that are scarey for some campers. I like it because then you get to encourage them and see how much fun they end up having once they get past their fear. It's so cool!

I'm still kind of sick. That's not really fun. It was the worst yesterday morning, before the campers came. I just felt so exhausted and weak and I couldn't barely talk, and I wanted to be able to give my new campers 100% and make them feel happy and at home, but I just felt so sick. I feel a little better, but no where near 100%. But I'll push through.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo- i hate to read that you're not 100% --- boo

Don't feel as if you have to be everybody's everything. take care of yourself. be there for yourself. hug yourself.

lecture's over.

mm