Hey, I just thought I'd drop in and say that I love my cabin of girls this week. This group will definitely be one of my favorites.

And want to know what makes my day? Letters. No, this isn't a plug for you to send me letters (although, if you look in my previous posts, you can find the address to send letters to me. Just if your curious.) I just got a letter today from a girl in my cabin the first week of camp (this is the fourth week) and it has made my day. Or at least my afternoon (because days are long here). It's fun to here from them. I want to try to keep up relationships with some of my girls throughout the year. I hope i can do that.

And I have a question. What is the difference between Coke Zero and Diet Coke? I can't figure it out.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No se.. but I love you! I want to visit you one day..
This is Linh btw

Anonymous said...

Diet Coke has the word 'diet' in it - and Coke Zero has the word 'zero' in it.
duh

oo- the 'duh' was rude.

as far as the contents of the drinks --- i'll have to do some research and get back with you.

as for me, the drink with the 23 flavors - is my forever favorite. - it's not diet - which means it doesn't have those substances from outer space in it.

good day
mm