So after my campers left today, I went to Mineola and grabbed a bite at East Texas Burger Co., "the oldest eatin' in Mineola," because everyone here at the ranch raves about their burgers. And yes, I enjoyed a rather tasty cheeseburger with spicy waffle fries. And afterwards, whilst driving around Mineola (which is a really cute town, by the way), I encountered Laura Drive! How sweet is that? But wait, it gets sweeter. After we passed Laura Drive, we passed Nancy Street (or drive or way, I don't really remember), and in case you don't know, Nancy is my mom's name. So I got pretty excited.

Other than that, today has been really good in that I got to spend a lot of time by myself, doing what I wanna do. I went to Starbucks for about 1 1/2 hours and just read and journaled, and went to Target and Barnes & Nobles, just whatever I pleased. It was refreshing.

Two more weeks.

I have Rascal Flatts in my head.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna have to visit mineola . . . and have a burger. . . and drive around.

mm-
mm

Anonymous said...

i guess i'm the only 'commenter' - when there's an impact going on.

here's my comment:
glorious rest-of-the-day - you deserve it.

mm