Beee yourself.

Wherever I go, I leave fans of the television of "Felicity" in my wake. I have the seasons on DVD and this summer I brought them out to Waco. First I got my roommates hooked, and now my farm friends. I walked into our dorm living room today to find three farm guys engrossed in an episode of Felicity. Yes. The only thing is I can't find the last two seasons, so I just get people hooked, and then I get them mad at me, because they can't know how it all ends.

Yesterday was the annual honey harvest. It was a lot of fun, mainly because most everyone was involve, and because honey is yummy--espcially raw, locally grown, world hunger relief honey. Here are some picture from the day that I stole from the Beckers blog.

Will and Ryan

Melyssa and Kris

Honey

I was involved in the next step--putting the honey into jars. And I got stung on the ankle at the very end, when the bees were the angriest. We stole their livelihood. I would be too.

Isn't Amanda a good photographer?

 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Yes, Amanda is a good photographer.

And I'm glad you're not having children anytime soon.
Whew!

Anonymous said...

Man, you have been stung a lot. I am so terrified of getting stung, but knowing how many times it's happened to you and the fact that you are fine with it makes me less scared. Thanks for that. Good ole, tough Laura.

And Amanda is a good photographer. I especially like the first picture.

See you tonight!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! I laughed a lot about the three guys engrossed in Felicity. That is adorable.

Anonymous said...

mmm that looks delicious. My grandfather has gotten into beekeeping, he really enjoys it.