Wiggity Wack

Lots of stuff has been happening, but I don't really have much to say about it. I guess I don't just like reciting a list of things I have done, so unless I have something interesting to say about them, I don't feel like wasting my breathe.

This morning we're going to visit Vanessa's family. Last night we had a bonfire on the beach. And I had really good sushi at Pink Godzilla Sushi Bar. Oh! And yesterday we went to this place called the Mystery Spot. It's very mysterious--the gravity is all wiggity wack there and it causes everything to tilt at 17 degrees; branches only grow on one side of trees there; birds don't fly over it. You perception of people's height is distorted. No one knows why! There are a couple theories, one being that the spot is underneath a hole in the ozone layer. Another is that an alien spacecraft crashed there once long ago and the engines are still running, far underground. One of us theorized that the mystery spot tickets are laced with a hallucinatory drug. You should Wikipedia it. It's fascinating. We got some cool pictures of us being all tilty at it that are still trapped on my camera, but here's an old picture of tilty people.

Creepy!

I hope you have a mysterious day.

 

5 comments:

Miss Chambers's Wisdom said...

wow, that's ridiculous. i'm glad that you are still updating your life even though you are in california. miss you! can't wait to hear all of the stories

Nancy said...

Weird.
Oh, I mean 'wickety wack.'

Elizabeth H. said...

That is so cool!

Elizabeth H. said...

PS there's an entire article on the World Hunger Farm on the front page of today's Dallas Morning News!

Nancy said...

You can see the article Elizabeth is talking about if you go to my blog!!!! (and a video)!!