Dance

There are a few new folks on the farm now. That's fun. Two people moved in yesterday. One on the previous Thursday. One on the Tuesday before that. One on the Friday before that. One on the Thursday before that. That last one was me. I'm practically a veteran. So if you didn't catch all of that, there are six people who have moved in within the past two weeks.

Today my foot got trampled on by goats. It's ok; it'll just be a bruise. And I furthered my sunburn. Now, every section of my body is a different color. My arms and neck are pink. My torso is white. My legs are tannish. Oh yes, and my face is somewhere in between my arms and my legs (not physically, I'm referring to its color. Physically, my face is above both my arms and my legs. Don't worry. Everything is in order). I think it is a pleasant combination.

Sorry I'm being weird.

So I checked my sitemeter and apparently someone from Kansas reads my blog? Is that true? You can give me an anonymous holler of that is you.

I will leave you with a bit from page 198 of the novel I am reading right now by Paulo Coelho called The Witch of Portobello

Anyone who believes they have failed will always fail. Anyone who has decided that they cannot behave any differently will be destroyed by routine. Anyone who has decided to block all changes will be transformed into dust. Cursed be those who do not dance and prevent others from dancing!

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

That is a FANTASTIC quote.
I will use it on my GraceNotes blog someday. Yes.

So you're a veteran. I'm sure that feels NICE.