The sun went down and he sang for me this song . . .

I spent my working time today cleaning the main education building--sweeping and mopping and dusting and stuff. Things that don't usually get done around here. It sounds kind of lame, but I actually felt myself enjoying it. Not because of the actual cleaning itself, but the fact that I was cleaning a building used by so many people, used to accomplish good things, used by people I care about. You know? Also, I got to stay out of the heat for a day.

I'm listening to a lot of M. Ward this summer. Will left a cd of his in my car and I've been digging it. Here's one of my fav songs on it. It's called Chinese Translation.



I have new poll. Che-che-che check, check it out.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like m. ward

Nancy said...

It's early Thursday morning. Sam is still asleep - and I just watched and listened to that "Chinese Translation". (I wanted to give you my setting.)
I have to say that was GREAT. I so enjoyed it. When I saw it was 4:02 minutes I thought I'd just play the first part. I was mesmerized and watched it all. DELIGHTFUL.

Thanks.