Week 3--Bring It On

It has been a really good weekend.

Here are a few picks from the farm. I don't feel like captioning them, so you can just make up something.





The photos are taking a while to upload, so I'll guess I'll talk a little more about my weekend specifically. There was Guatemalan food involved, and swimming, and Felicity, and sleeping in, and pie, and seeing friends I haven't seen since school ended, and coffee, and church, and Panera, and National Geographic, and a new roommate name Melyssa with a "y" who has a cool tattoo, and ice cream, and Lake Waco at sunset, and moments I want to bottle in a jar to remember for the rest of my life.

Not in that order.

Ok. I'm giving up. I'll show you more pictures later.

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I just love that picture.
It seems to go with the movement I'm joining (see my 'Minding...' blog).

Sounds like you had a great weekend.
You deserved it.