Family

This past week has added to new members to the Carmack family. Little Mac Carmack (picture stolen from my mom's blog) . . .


And Mrs. Caroline Carmack (picture stolen from Linh's facebook). . .


So good! The wedding last night was great. I haven't been to the wedding of someone I know so well, one where a lot of my friends and family were present, and it was a lot of fun. A bit on the warm side, but really nice. And I love Caroline and happy she is now apart of my family.

It's Olympics time now, which means there is always something to watch on TV. I'm watching waterpolo right now. "Watching" = having it on in the background whilst I write on my blog and what not. Hungary vs. Montenegro.

Today Rob and Caroline go to Italy! What a honeymoon.

I just learned that the most common injury in Water Polo is a ruptured ear drum.

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

This HAS been quite a week.
And last week Andrew joined the family!

And tomorrow is a BIG day!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
You deserve to have the best birthday ever. Make it so.
- sum-1-u-no

Elizabeth H. said...

Happy Birthday!!