22

I woke up this morning and realized today was not my birthday. It was a little disappointing.

But yesterday was and now I'm 22. I don't think I have ever had such a fun-packed birthday. Thanks to everyone who participated. First there was Six Flags, then food, friends, family, and presents, then Main Event, which involved bowling, pool, and the aforementioned friends. It was a fun day, like I said.

I got three CDs from my brother and I'm in the process of putting them on my computer. Right now I'm listening to the Mamma Mia! soundtrack. As if I don't have that song in my head enough. Mamma mia, here I go again . . . I like it though. Thanks Will.

I think I will enjoy my 22nd year. 22 feels good.

And wow. I just saw that I took 101 pictures yesterday. Stay tuned for some of those maybe.

 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Whoa - I'm glad you realized that today wasn't your birthday!!!!!!!

Miss Chambers's Wisdom said...

I'm now over halfway there to feeling good about being 22. Crazy weird, huh? But totally awesome. 22 is just a fun age to say