The Next Two Weeks

Classes are now over and dead days are in full swing. My first final is on Friday. I also have exams on Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday, along with a paper due Monday. The following Sunday I leave for Africa (two weeks from this past Sunday). I don't want to even think about packing.

That's my life these next two weeks.

And last night I was trained on wraps at Camille's. I wasn't really looking forward to it, but it was pretty painless.

I feel like I'm on the cusp of so many things and I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll just dive right in.

=========

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome video! Thanks for sharing it!
-jw

Unknown said...

are you gonna be home at all during that time?

Anonymous said...

I like that video, but I also don't think I'd be willing to give a random person a hug, to be honest. I'd be freaked out that they would try and do something to me....is that terrible? But I do like the message that it sends.

And seriously. Banning free hugs??? That's just dumb.