Blar de blar

I'm tired of studying. Just flippin' give me a test already. My first one is in 55 minutes, at 2--Religion.

That's all I have to say really. So this post isn't a total waste, I give you a picture of me and two of my roommates plus Shay and Sandy being locked out of our appartamento a couple weekends ago.



This is what happened a few hours prior as we were leaving the apartment:

Somone (I think Molly): Does someone have a key?
Laura: Yeah, I do. (IShe has her purse and so blindly believe her keys are in there. The thought crosses her mind that she should check said purse for said keys, but for some reason, she just doesn't)

And I think you can figure out what happens next. We come back, the door is locked, and no one has a key. So we chill out in the hall for awhile, until Rachael comes back and lets us in. It was kind of fun actually. Really, they should be thanking me for forgetting my keys and the ensuing adventure. It was good bonding. (If you click the picture, it gets bigger and you can better see our wonderful facial expressions)

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the picture. oh yes.
-mm

Anonymous said...

'blar de blar' -- does that mean 'blah blah blah--- "?
or 'yada yada yada'? --- or is that something in italian that means, 'look at our sad faces and give us some sweet sympathy'? --- 'cause I have to say, the picture evokes my deepest condolences.
-jw

Anonymous said...

The girl on the right closest to the camera looks like you. I was confused at first, I thought there were two Lauras. Two Lauras! That would be awesome.