Phew

Check out this headline to a news article on the msnbc website: Drunk students learn lesson from peeved giraffe. And then underneath, "1.3-ton animal attacks three Lithuanians after they climb into his cage." Awesome. Well, I guess it's not awesome that they were attacked, but it is an awesome headline. Don't worry, no one died.

And it's summer! Woohoo! Oh yeah, I already had my celebratory blog post. I won't bore you with another one.

So there is eight girls' stuff in our apartment at the moment. We have the six of us who live here, and then yesterday Sarah moved all her stuff in (she's moving here and Julia's moving out). And then there is also Elise's stuff, who is living here in the Fall whilst I'm in Italia. Phew. Yesterday was crazy, let me tell ya. All our couches are pushed against the wall and there's lots of boxes and random pieces of furniture in the living room. And a little tree. It's pretty great.

It's not a Christmas tree, just a little tree in a pot.

This time next week I'll be in flippin' AFRICA.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

let this be a lesson to me: never get in the same cage-thing with a giraffe no matter how much i'm tempted.

reading about your apartment makes me think my living quarters aren't so bad. thanks.

-jw

Anonymous said...

PHEW!!!
-mm

Anonymous said...

Will I see you before you leave for Africa? Just curious. I'd like to, if it's possible.