I am not studying right now.

My sophmore year is over.

It's been a really good year. Let's take a moment to be nostalgic and sad.

Hm.

__________________



Ok. Now to be excited. My sophmore year is over! Yeehaa! Man, so much is coming up--Africa, John Mayer/Ben Folds concert, summer school (woohoo!), ITALY, being a Junior. For now, these next few days, I'll just enjoy not studying. I don't know what else I will be doing with myself, but I won't be studying. I'll work some, I'll pack some, I'll read some, but I won't be studying. Holla.

The other day we figured out how to play iTunes wirelessly through the speakers in the living room. It's pretty dang awesome and made studying a lot less painful (except for those roommates who need silence to study. I felt bad for them . . .but not bad enought to turn it off). Rascal Flatts is blaring right now. "I miss Mayberry, sitting on porch drinking ice cold cherry coke . . ." Rascal Flatts reminds me of summer, East Texas specifically, because I bought the CD while I was working at Sky Ranch last summer.

Yum. Summer.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay---- i was sad --- then i was excited.

now i'm glad --- glad you took me to emotions i might not have had today had i not read 'the cheese factory'.

thanks!
-jw

Anonymous said...

Rascal Flatts always reminds me of you, Marcie, Allison, and Julia. There's a reason for this, but I can't remember what it is. Oh yes! Remember that night we all went to downtown Fort Worth for your birthday? On the way home, Rascal Flatts was blaring and everyone knew the words but me (not a country fan). So now, you ladies are what I think of.

Unknown said...

good CD! that song always reminds me of drill team, because we listened to it allllll the time. But it's a good song so it's okay.

oh ya, and you are missing 2 o's in this post. can you figure oiut where they go?