Happy oversized-green-shirt day!

It's Earth Week here at Baylor. Today people are asked to wear green, or, if they purchased one, the Earth Week shirt. It's green and it has "B(ECO)ME" written on the front a la the Gap "RED" shirts (i.e. DESI(RED)). They were out of smalls, so I had to get a medium, which is rather large on me. I feel like a pillow. Ah well. I only wear it for one class and then go to work anywho.

Sometimes I worry that my peers in my Tues./Thurs. class think I only own khakis, because I always wear them on those days; I usually have to go straight to work afterwards.

So, this time in two weeks class and finals will be over. EEeeeeeee.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

o my goodness...I was walking to the library, and there were these three girls walking and they were wearing tevas, chacos, & gurkees....it thought it was so weird! So i had to stop by this computer in the library to tell you. And i'm wearing green! hooray

Anonymous said...

Here's what you can do- make a sign that says, 'these khakis are part of my work uniform so don't think i need some new clothes or i have no imagination in the wardrobe department'. then your peers will know that you have a job - and more clothes - and maybe some imagination (since I'm sure you'll make the sign really cute). . . and they will like you --- which, of course, is the main thing.
-jw
('course that paragraph was 'tongue-in-cheek' -cuz i totally understand your worry (unfortunately))