School

Phew. I just finished an annotated bibliography for my English class. I'm writing a research paper on art restoration. I've found it to be pretty interesting, and now I have a new idea for a future career for me: art restorer. One of the sources for my bibliography is an article about this group of American students who were in Florence restoring art that had been damaged by floodwaters. I was very jealous of them.

I'm glad I'm not Pre-Med. Those people are always studying and when they're not studying they're thinking about studying or freaking out about their grades.

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

boo annotated bibliography. congrats that you finished!

Anonymous said...

Laura Carmack, Art Restorer. nice ring to it!!!!
-jw

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're not pre-med either. i like your having time to do this blog-thing.
mm