I go back to Waco tomorrow. Weird. I already said bye to you Waco, yet you keep playing with my heart. Not really, its okay. Got one more class to take before I can graduate. These past two weeks have been so great and relaxing, I don't really want them to end. They have to though, because one can't have too much relaxing. Then one gets bored and lazy and fails to appreciate it. And it'll still be pretty slow in Waco, as I am taking only one class now instead of two--Roman Art--and working in the art building--which is a pretty chill job. Way better than standing behind a cash register and making wraps. I'll be sitting at a computer, probably making powerpoints most of the time, for the Roman Art class I'll be taking, so I'll also be studying.

So I'll be returning to Waco a little tanner (thanks to time spent by and in the pool), a little thinner (thanks to the colitis), not totally back to normal, but closer to it anyway.

 

2 comments:

Being Beth said...

I'll be praying for you, Laura. Have a good time on this last summer fling with Waco and Baylor. Have I told you lately that the more I know about Ryan, the more impressed I am? IF not, I should have, cause it's true, And he's so darn cute to boot!

Nancy said...

I am so praying that you will be back to normal!
Oh yes.
!!!!