I'm chillin at my new apartment in Waco. Ryan is behind me, supposedly napping, though this picture proves otherwise. Its fun living by myself for a little while. It has only been three days, but I'm not tired of it yet. I can put my stuff wherever and walk around naked. Blare music. I don't have a TV at all, only a plant where the TV should be. It's a pretty entertaining plant though. Lots of colors (mainly green). I have been making a lot of smoothies.

Today summer classes began. I went to my Roman Art class and went to work. Nothing too exciting. It's nice though. The summer is slower in Waco. Though class is faster, people move slower, and there are less people around in general. But still enough to keep me entertained. Tonight I will be visited by some of my favorite Baylor people--Tins and Melissa. They will sleep on my floor and my couch.

I'm living in the same apartment unit my Dad lived in for a spell when he was getting his undergrad at Baylor. Crazy! It's a nice, and quiet, and safe place.

 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That's a great picture!

I'm so glad you're living there. You are the FIRST of your generation to really LIVE in those apartments. Yay!!
YAY!!

Claire said...

o Laura. How i miss you. I'm glad that living by yourself isn't too bad. Maybe one day I will be able to live by myself too! Love you

Claire