I am now almost half-way through with my summer class! That's wild. I'm liking it though, I think Roman Art is interesting.

I had the most yummy lunch today. I just have to share. The yummy-factor was quite unexpected, as I just threw together an egg burrito, but it was sooo good: scrambled eggs, goat cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, spinach, cilantro, onion, and salsa. And I have discovered a yummy and healthy dessert. Frozen cherries and a glass of goat milk. I don't put them together, I just eat the frozen cherries (real cherries, not marciano) and drink the goat milk (which I buy from the World Hunger Farm, so I know it is fresh from the goat). I know not everyone likes goat milk, but personally, this combination of frozen cherries and milk satiates my craving for ice cream. And I have frequent cravings for ice cream on these hot summer days. Not to say that I am abstaining from ice cream, I'm just trying not to eat too much sugar. Anywho, my tummy is really happy right now.

I have been tending to write and talk about food a lot of late. It has been on my mind, because of various digestive problems.

 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I can't believe you're almost half way through!

I might have to try some cherries and goat milk. Hmm.

I'm enjoying those pictures on the sidebar!

Anonymous said...

yuuuuuuum! i wanna try making cherry kefir sometime. puree 'em ya know and then blend the two together. or cherry kombucha! that's never been done i don't think. you're sitting outside of cg right now talking with your momma on the phone. i know you are wonderful. and you just caught me.