I just finished my last paper of the semester! I have written so many these last three months. More than any other semester. I almost got excited, thinking it was my last paper in college, until I remembered I'll probably have to write a paper about Roman art for my class this summer.

I'm at the library with Ryan right now. See

That picture was taken moments ago. Ryans eyes match his hair and mine kind of match my shirt.

I'm going to a potluck celebrating Cinco de Mayo tonight. I'm bringing guacamole, my fav.

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations on finishing that final paper for the semester!! I know that feels good.

That is a great picture of you and Ryan.

We had such fun yesterday with the Maxwells. They are a wonderful family!!

Anonymous said...

i see! and you are an excellent wordsmith, smithing words with such natural ease and grace.

i like your face.

trace,mace,case,vase,lace,pace, PACE:)

caroline said...

you guys are too cute!
and guacamole is my fave too... mmm