Ah! I dyed my hair! Don't worry it is semi-permanent and will probably only last a couple of weeks.
But that isn't the interesting part of my day. Oh what a day.

I went to the Emergency Room this morning for tummy troubles (thanks for the ride and support Claire! I got her out of bed to take me). They stuck a tube in my nose to my stomach. Good times. My friends and family proved themselves though, by coming out in record number to keep me company. So wonderful are they. We got in trouble because there were too many people in my room.

And then I sat around in my apartment for the rest of the day. I got bored so I dyed my hair (thanks for the help Tinsley). I feel better.

 

5 comments:

Being Beth said...

First things first -- I'm SO glad you are okay. Stay well and healthy. Sounds like you had lots of support. Nothing like finding out just how loved you are, huh?

Second -- you look good as a brunette. It really makes your blue eyes stand out. Cute photo.

Nancy said...

Whoa. You must have been feeling better! Yay.
Yes, your blue eyes really show with that look.

I hope you stay on the mend.

Thanks for the sweet words in your comment on my blog.

I love you so much.

Elizabeth H. said...

Cute hair!! Did you ever find out what was wrong?

caroline said...

love the hair!
I'm glad you are ok!

caroline said...

Ok so how's the hair working out? I'm very curious about this semi-permanent business...