Figured it was time to write again, since it has been a week and all. I'm chilling on the couch, Momma is on the adjacent chair. We are both on our laptops, probably both writing on our blogs.

On the health front, I have still been having some digestive troubles. I have Ulcerative Colitis, which is an Irritable Bowel Disease (click here to learn more about it, if you are curious). I've known I have had it for a while, but have been fortunate in that the symptoms haven't flared up much. But right now they are flaring and have been kicking my butt. So I'm back on my meds and really monitoring my diet. There has been some improvement.

My family and friends have been really great about it. My great Momma is making me scrambled eggs right now. Ryan has been by my side and helping me through all of it. Great people. I feel really loved.

Summer school starts next week so I will be back in Waco. I'm a little nervous about it, mainly because I was hoping to have been feeling better by now. I was hoping to be back to normal before starting summer school. I still have some days left I suppose.

The eggs are ready.

 

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm thinking you'll be back to normal next week.
I'm praying for that.

You've had a great attitude in spite of everything.

AND you sounded GREAT at Buon Giorno last night--- and you looked GREAT, too.

I'm one proud momma.