Denver

I'm in Denver right now, sitting at a Panera with Whitney and Melissa. I don't remember if I've mentioned this, but I'm in Colorado until next Tuesday to hang out with some of my Florence roommates. We are staying at Whitney's apartment in downtown Denver. Two more of us--Vanessa and Hannah--are still in her apartment upstairs. She doesn't have internet so we're bumming off of Panera.

It's fun being here and together again, like we haven't left each other. I had a scare with my luggage, but the airport delivered it to the apartment at one am last night. It woke me up, but I was super thankful.

We're about to tackle the day (it's mountain time and on hour behind Texas, so it's 10:30).

I'm hanging out with these people minus two (it's us in Vienna last fall, minus me who is behind the camera).

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Great picture!! (well, except you're not in it.)

And your luggage -- whew!

Nancy said...

I'm ready for you to come home now.

Anonymous said...

glad you're having fun. just realized you have done quite a bit of traveling the past six months. denver, new york, california... i am a bit jealous, but happy for ya too.