Tag

I've been tagged. I'm supposed to tell you six interesting facts about myself and tag six other people. So here they are, whether or not they are interesting (compiled with the help of Ryan and Claire) . . .

-I'm getting my wisdom teeth out this Friday
-my middle name is katherine
-i haven't shaved my legs in seven weeks
-i have a manly "hummer" phone because i always drop my phones and break them.
-my ancestors started a town-Carmack, Yukon- and started the Gold Rush of 1890s
-i can stand on my head

And now I tag

Claire
John
Rob
Christy
Allison
Melyssa

to do the same.


I have 3 tests down and 2 to go. I'll return to Colleyville on Wednesday. See some of you there! See others of you here.

 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

To Laura's blog readers: if you wonder why Laura didn't tag you it's because I already did. (See my blog's Friday, Dec. 12th post.)

Thanks for doing it, Laura.

Anonymous said...

"leaving my comment."





...commenting on your blog. i just wanted to say 'hi' and let you know i think you are wonderful. i enjoyed this weekend with you a lot. see you soon.

Elizabeth H. said...

Good luck with your wisdom teeth!